Innovation and developing state of the art new technologies requires specific high tech facilities. At High Tech Systems Park we understand the need of innovative companies working as frontrunners in their industry; they include state of the art facilities!
Apart from great and modern meeting facilities, High Tech Systems Park also offers test-labs and other high tech facilities that can be used on certain conditions.
These labs include:
- Near Field Test Center with echo-free rooms for antenna readings (under construction)
- Thales Group Competence Center for Printed Circuit Boards, for complex printed circuitboards in demanding applications
- ECC (Environmental Test Lab) offers Climate testing, EMC testing and Mechanical testing a.o. G-forces at (available for external use).
- Innovative collaborative projects and developments in the field of composites and polymers at Parthian Technology.
- A materials test lab with focus on material issues, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and (Re-)Design Issues at Deon Research Centre.
- And more.
Interested in the technical specifications and opportunities of using these facilities? Please contact Jos Huizinga for more information.